Saved: Rescued Animals and the Lives They Transform

Karin Winegar, "Saved: Rescued Animals and the Lives They Transform"
Da Capo Press | 2008-10-27 | ISBN: 0738212768 | 240 pages | PDF | 3,2 MB

Phil, ailing and unemployed, took an orphaned fawn into his trailer and now walks the woods with the devoted stag. -I don-t know what I-d do without Li-l Buck,- Phil declares simply. -I guess I-d be crazy.- Walt, a retired pipe fitter, says, -Animals...take your heartache away. I lost my boy to drugs and my horse saved my life-just through the therapy of riding.- Don and Lillian devote their time advocating for animal rights and bringing home lost animals. According to Don, -Emotionally, it-s an endorphin rush to be with [the animals]. On the metaphysical level, they give us meaning in life.- With these and many other compelling, heartfelt stories, Saved, in the words of Rita Mae Brown, -proves once again that love rescues us all.-


Uploading