Leann Rimes, Darrell Brown - What I Cannot Change

Leann Rimes, Darrell Brown - What I Cannot Change
Publisher: HarperStudio | 2009-05-01 | ISBN: 0061804266 | PDF | 128 pages | 5.83 MB


LeAnn Rimes first made waves when she was just 13 years-old with her debut single, "Blue". The youngest musician to win a Grammy and the first country artist to win the Grammy for Best New Artist, she's also won an American Music Award, three Academy of Country Music Awards, and 12 Billboard Music Awards. She's scored numerous hit singles, among them "One Way Ticket," "I Need You," "Nothin", "Bout Love Makes Sense," "Probably Wouldn't Be This Way," "Can't Fight The Moonlight" which was a number one song in 11 countries, and "How Do I Live," reached number seven and spent thirty-four weeks in the UK chart. The song's simple message of peace and acceptance speaks to people from all walks of life: I will learn to let go what I cannot change. I will learn to forgive what I cannot change. I will learn to love what I cannot change. But I will change, I will change Whatever I, whenever I can.


Download: Depositfiles